Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

What is a Green Card, and do I need one?


Green cards are an international certificate of insurance issued by insurance providers in the UK. They guarantee you have the necessary third-party cover for driving in the country being travelled to.

The UK are now able to participate in the Green Card Free Circulation Area (GCFCA). Which means there is no longer a need for UK registered vehicles to carry a Green Card when travelling to the EU from 2nd August 2021.

Skippy's Socials

Check out and follow our socials for monthly competitions and service updates