Need help with My Portal
We understand that sometimes using systems on the internet can be confusing and difficult for some of our customers. Because of this consideration, we have ensured that you have ample material to understand anything you may find confusing when checking your policy with us using our online portal.
What is My Portal
My Portal is a secure online environment where you can:
- Access your details and policy documents quickly and easily whenever you like.
- If you have recently purchased your policy, you can upload any documentation to your online portal.
- Depending on your policy you have with GoSkippy you may be able to amend details such as vehicle or address, or make a claim in the event of an accident or incident.
How do I upload my documents?
- Log into your online portal and ensure the “Your Account” tab is selected.
- Select your policy and go to the bottom of the page to “Your Private Car Insurance“.
- In the Upload Documents tab you will be able to see any outstanding document that we have requested from you.
- They will be listed on the drop down menu, alternatively, you can select the document name from the drop down and add your own description.
Click on the “Upload” button and a new window will open where you will be able to browse or drag and drop the required documents.
NOTE: If you are using a smartphone to upload your documents you will be asked to upload an image from your image library.
How do I change my password?
On the portal login screen just click on “forgotten password”, you will be sent to the Re-register page where you will have to insert your email and new password along with the postcode linked to your policy.
If you experience any problems with your online portal from logging in issues to upload problems you can contact us here: 0344 840 6311.