Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

I’m not happy with your response to my complaint – what else can I do?


We won’t always agree on how to put things right so if you don’t agree with our decision, you may be eligible to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. More information on the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found on their website.