Many people underestimate the value of their home and its contents, consequently under–insure their home and belongings. This can result in considerable financial loss in the event of either theft or fire.
When it comes to insuring your home, there is a difference between insuring the building and insuring the contents of the building. Get an online quote or simply speak to one of our friendly specialist agents to find out how GoSkippy could help you save on your home and contents insurance to ensure you get the right policy that suits you.
If you are thinking of insuring your home, familarise yourself with the eligibility criteria needed before you run through a competitive quote online or speak to one of our sales agents.
To ensure our insurers and credit providers have the necessary facts to assess your insurance risk, verify your identity, to help prevent fraud, it is important that you provide accurate information. Please take reasonable care to answer all the questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge. If you don’t answer the questions correctly, your policy may be cancelled, or your claim rejected or not fully paid.
Significant features and benefits
- Home Insurance is a must for ensuring you have peace of mind for when you leave the home.
- Flexible cover available to suit your individual needs.
- Worldwide All Risk cover available to cover your possessions aboard.
- Home Emergency Extension cover available for added protection.
Insure your most valuable asset with us
If you would like a competitive home insurance quote please call us today on 0344 776 5306 or pop us an email on [email protected]
What does Buildings and Contents insurance offer?
If you lost everything in your home, would you be covered? Having contents insurance is a must for ensuring that you have peace of mind when you leave your home.
What does Buildings Only insurance offer?
Buildings insurance is designed to cover any damage caused to the psychical structure of the building. If your home were to subside, burn, or be damaged by extreme weather, your buildings insurance policy covers the costs of rebuilding or repair.
What does Home Contents insurance cover?
Having contents insurance is a must for ensuring that you have peace of mind when you leave your home. Contents cover insures all the material goods in your home which do not form part of the building’s structure. This may include your furniture, appliances like your fridge and washing machine, electrical appliances such as your TV, clothing, jewellery etc. – In short, everything which matters most to you.
Home insurance features and optional extras
Locks replaced if you lose your keys**
24hr Home emergency cover**
£500 of Appliance breakdown cover**
£100,000 Family legal protection**
First insurance company that have made me feel important as a customer and charged me a fair price.
Shane Dolbear | Car Insurance
They offered me the best price for my bike insurance on a Yamaha YZFR.
Paul Wolfe | Bike Insurance
I chose GoSkippy motorbike insurance for my 125. I set up my insurance over the phone which was simple and easy to do, the customer service advisor was really helpful and easy to understand. The policy has a good level of cover for a very reasonable price. I haven't had any accidents or damage so can't comment on the claims side of things. Would recommend based on cost, friendly service and ease of setting up.
Zoe | Bike Insurance
I think the GoSkippy insurance are really good and helpful, any questions or queries are dealt with in a nice calm manner and always useful, a lot of my friends have been recommended by me and they also love the services go Skippy provide, keep it up go Skippy.
Leon | Insurance
Got a really good deal on my car insurance all the team was professional and it was quick and easy to set up!
Darrell | Car Insurance
£10 Amazon Gift Card Offer – Terms and Conditions
• This promotion starts on 02/06/2017 – 02/06/2018
• This offer does not apply to the renewal of your existing policy.
• You are automatically entitled to your £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card (subject to below conditions) no application is required.
• This offer is only available for GoSkippy, Car Insurance, Building & Contents Home Insurance (not available for Contents only insurance or Building only insurance), Bike Insurance and Van Insurance.
• The offer is only available by purchasing a policy online at www.goskippy.com.
• You must be 17 years of age or over and a permanent resident in the UK.
• You must not be employed by Eldon Insurance Services Limited or an affiliate, family member or professionally associated with the Company.
• One £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card per policy sold.
• The £10 Amazon gift will not be issued if the policy is cancelled with in the first 45 days from the policy start date. Following this the gift card will be sent out within 14 days. This will be sent via email from Amazon.co.uk.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• No cash alternative.
• The Promoter is Eldon Insurance Services Limited, Lysander House, Catbrain Lane, Bristol, BS10 7TQ.
**Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.