To save you time and to help answer any questions you may have before running through an online quote or speaking with one of our sales agents, please check the following criteria that applies to our Car Insurance and Van Insurance products.
To ensure our insurers and credit providers have the necessary facts to assess your insurance risk, verify your identity, to help prevent fraud, it is important that you provide accurate information. Please take reasonable care to answer all the questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge. If you don’t answer the questions correctly, your policy may be cancelled, or your claim rejected or not fully paid. Please make sure:
You and any other driver
- Are aged between 17-74.
- Hold a valid UK or EU drivers licence, and are permanent residents in the UK. Please note, our insurance policies are for UK residents only.
- Do not have any non-motoring convictions which are not spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
- Have never been refused or had special terms or cancellation imposed on previous insurance policies.
Your no claims bonus
- Has been earned in the UK from a private car policy, and is not being used on another vehicle.
- Your no claims bonus is no more than 2 years old.
- The vehicle has no more than 6 seats and all fitted in accordance with and by the manufacturer.
- The vehicle is not subject to any form of hire or lease agreement, unless such an agreement has a term of a minimum of 12 months.
- The vehicle is worth no more than £50,000.