Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

I am renting a house. Do I need insurance?


If you are renting a property, you may need contents insurance, but you will not need buildings cover.
When you rent a property, the landlord will be responsible for the buildings. They are also responsible for contents that they provide with the house. This means you are responsible for your own contents, your TV for example. We offer home contents insurance cover, which will cover the cost of replacing your belongings in the house if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen. To get a quote, please call us on 0344 7765 311.

Skippy's Socials

Check out and follow our socials for monthly competitions and service updates