Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

Do I get accidental damage automatically or do I need to add this on?


Subject to the terms of your policy, our standard contents policy usually includes cover for damage to your:
• TV
• Video, audio, and computer equipment
• Mirrors
• Plate glass tops to furniture and fixed glass in furniture

There is an optional accidental damage cover for damage to almost all household items, which you can add to your home insurance policy. You can do this by calling 0344 7765 311 or emailing our customer service team on