Legal cover is a type of insurance that protects you from any unexpected legal costs and for a panel of solicitors to assist you for the following:
• If you are in an accident that wasn’t your fault, it can help to recover any money you’ve paid out.
• It can provide cover for legal costs to pursue damages if another driver has caused you injury or death, or you’ve had to pay your policy excess or any other expenses.
• It can help cover legal costs to defend against prosecution. Where you have committed an offence while using your vehicle (where there is a reasonable chance of a successful outcome).
• It can cover legal costs to protect you where your vehicle’s identity has been cloned by someone else.
• It can provide a 24-hour legal advice helpline so you can talk to one of our experts at any time about any legal concerns you have.
Standard policy exclusions apply, full details are available in the policy documents.