Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

The accident was my fault, what happens?


This depends on the cover you have.

If you have Fully Comprehensive cover, we will arrange for an inspection of your vehicle, any repairs (or agreement if it’s a total loss) and handle the other driver’s claim.

If you have Third Party Fire and Theft cover this means we pay for the damage to any third party in the event of an accident with your vehicle, i.e. another driver, but are unable to deal with any damage caused to your vehicle in a road traffic collision.

In both cases, if you receive any correspondence from the other driver, or their insurers, it’s important you contact us as soon as possible so that we can respond on your behalf.