Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

Should I contact the police after an incident involving my car?


You need to report the incident to the police if your car has been stolen, broken into, maliciously damaged, or if someone has been injured because of an incident involving your car. They will give you an incident number which you should write down and keep safe. We will need to know this as part of a claim.

Then please contact our Claims Team as soon as you safely can on 0344 840 9503 for car claims (0344 840 9504 for van and 0344 840 9505 for bikes). It will speed up the process if you have your policy details and incident details to hand.