Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

Are my home contents covered while I’m away on holiday?


It depends how long you’re away for. Most policies cover unoccupied properties up to a maximum of 30 days, although some insurers will offer cover for longer, you can find out by checking your documents or contacting home insurance customer service team on 0344 7765 311 or email the team at:
TIP: If you’re taking valuable items away with you check to see whether your home insurance policy will cover them and how long for.