Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
- The promoter of the prize draw is Somerset Bridge Insurance Services Limited (the “Promoter”, “we” and “our”).
- To enter the prize draw, you must direct message us on Facebook your guess as to ‘how many GoSkippy Kangaroos are on the Business page on our new look website’, like or follow our ‘GoSkippy 4 Business’ Facebook page, like the competition post, tag a friend in the comments and share the post. Please make sure you have the permission of the person being tagged before tagging in the comments.
- To enter the prize draw, like or follow our Facebook page, like the competition post, tag a friend and share the post. Please make sure you have the permission of the person being tagged before tagging in the comments.
- The prize draw is open for entries between 16:00 on 10/03/2023 to 23:59 on 16/03/2023 (the “Entry Window”). The Promoter is not responsible if entries are not completed for any reason, including due to a technical error and any incomplete entries, entries not submitted by an individual, or entries received outside the Entry Window will be disregarded.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The prize is 1x £100 Amazon eGift Card
- There will be one winner, selected by a random prize draw using a computer process on 17/03/2023.
- The winner will be notified via a private message through Facebook Messenger within 3 business days of the end of the Entry Window. If the winner does not respond to our notification and claim the prize within ten (10) days of our notification, then that winner will have forfeited their right to the prize and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- If another winner is selected, the timing conditions in point 8 of these terms and conditions will start again.
- The competition is open to everyone who is 18 years of age or over and is a permanent resident in the UK, excluding employees of Somerset Bridge Group Limited and its affiliates, and other agents or other professionals involved in the promotion or administration of the competition, including their family members.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove, cancel, amend or suspend the prize draw at any time if it becomes necessary to do so.
- The legal basis for the Promoter processing your Competition Data is to allow you to enter the prize draw (performance of a contract) and to meet our legal requirements applicable to administering prize draws/ (legal obligation).
- The Promoter will store your Competition Data only for the length of time needed to select the winner and award the prize in accordance with these Terms unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- If the prize draw is being run on any social media site, the prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with that social media site.
- The prize draw, including these Terms, will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Looking to contact us a different way?
Contact us via Post
Bristol BS10 7TQ