Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

Pub and Restaurant Insurance

What is Pub and Restaurant Insurance?

Pub and Restaurant insurance is a policy type for licenced businesses. This coverage helps to protect business contents, employees and its customers all under one policy. It covers many types of establishments, from a wine bar or a cocktail bar all the way to a tavern, bistro or coffee shop.

What type of licenced premises does it cover me for?

From coffee shops to cocktail bars, we’ve got you covered. Our Pub and Restaurant Insurance covers a variety of business types including:

  • Commercial Restaurant and Bistro
  • Pub, Public house, or Tavern
  • Bars: Wine bar, Cocktail bar, Sports bar
  • Coffee shop
  • Food takeaway

What does Pub and Restaurant Insurance cover?

Here at GoSkippy4Business, we offer core cover on pub and restaurant insurance policies, so everyone is covered for the basics. This includes:

Public Liability Icon
Public Liability

This covers you for damage, loss or injury to third parties while on your business grounds. An example of this is if a customer trips on uneven paving while entering your pub and is injured, the insurance would cover you for any compensation you are asked to pay.

Multiple people icon
Employers' Liability

This is a legal requirement for any business that employs staff to ensure that you are covered in the event of an employee being injured while at work

Home contents icon
Building and contents insurance

You’ll need this element to cover the financial loss in the event of any physical damage to your premises, theft of contents and equipment or technical failure.

Money cover icon
Money Cover

This covers you if your company’s money is lost or stolen from your premises, at home or in transit.

Goods in Transit icon
Goods In Transit

Covers items from theft, loss or damage while they are being transported by vehicle from one place to another in the course of business.

Person icon
Personal Accident

This compensates medical costs in the case of injury, disability or death caused by accidents.

Who needs Pub and Restaurant Insurance?

Though there is no legal obligation to take out pub and restaurant insurance, all owners should have it and may need it.

This is because:

  • You’ll be covered for any accidents or injuries that happen to your guests or employees
  • It guarantees you can continue to pay outgoings in the event of business interruption
Get a quote
Restaurant building with a sign above saying Skippy's Pizza

Why use GoSkippy 4 Business?

We are an insurance broker set up to bring you first class insurance at the most competitive prices we can find.

We search a range of market-leading insurers to find you the best deal.

We’re an established UK broker icon

We’re an established UK broker

Affordable price icon

Affordable price

Quality cover icon

Quality cover

Top customer service icon

Top customer service

Pub and Restaurant Insurance

"*" indicates required fields

(e.g. Johnathan Smith)
(e.g. John's Business)
(e.g. 07000000000)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Looking to contact us a different way?

Email icon