Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software

Property Insurance

Our Property products

Compare Property Insurance with GoSkippy 4 Business

Property Insurance can seem overwhelming. We’re here to help you get the right type of cover at a great price for your business.

Call us on 0344 776 9390 to get a bespoke policy quote.

Get a quote
Skippy holding keys

What does Property Insurance cover?

Property Insurance covers risks that you face as a property owner. It protects you against damage that happens to your property, which could cost you a fortune if you had to pay for them yourself. There are two types of commercial property insurance:

Home icon with a tick
Buildings Insurance

If there was a fire, flood, or hurricane that wrecked your building’s structure, your buildings insurance will cover any repair work up to the sum insured.

Normally, this includes fixtures and fittings too, i.e. built-in items such as the kitchen units, the bathroom suits, and the boiler.

Home contents icon
Contents Insurance

If your business equipment inside your premises was damaged, contents insurance means you could replace this without having to pay out of pocket. If you have specialist equipment that would be expensive to replace, then contents insurance is a great way to protect this.

Even in an unfurnished property, curtains, carpets and white goods could become damaged by your tenants and need to be replaced.

Property Insurance optional extras

Depending on the property you own, we’ll create a tailored policy. We’ll also make sure you’re not paying for cover you don’t need. Some of the extra cover we can arrange, includes*:

*Limitations and exclusions apply to all these add-ons.

Who needs Property Insurance?

If you own a building that a business operates from, it’s deemed a commercial property and you could benefit from having property insurance.

We have a range of policies, to suit commercial properties. Our expert brokers can recommend the right cover to suit your needs, including:

  • Shop Retail Insurance
  • Office Insurance
  • Salon Insurance
  • Residential Landlord Insurance
  • Commercial Landlord Insurance
  • Commercial Landlord Insurance
  • Pub and Restaurant Insurance
Skippy in front of a house

Property Insurance

"*" indicates required fields

(e.g. Johnathan Smith)
(e.g. John's Business)
(e.g. 07000000000)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Looking to contact us a different way?

Email icon