Building insurance can be taken out on any buildings you may own, such as houses, a warehouse or investment properties. This type of insurance will ensure the physical structure of the building itself, as well as other components such as the fixtures, electronic wiring, and geysers.


Building insurance from GoSkippy will cover you against the following:

  • Third-party damage – This includes intentional or unintentional actions by a third-party which has led to the damage of your property
  • Elemental damage – This includes any damage to your property via elements such as fire damage, lightning or flooding

The level of building insurance that you choose should reflect the value of your properties. A more expensive property should be covered by comprehensive insurance policies, while if you own cheaper properties you may choose to cover your buildings against certain perils only.

How much can GoSkippy offer me on my home insurance?