Downloading the ringtone for your iPhone is simple, but because of the way iPhones work, you'll have to do a couple of steps first...
- 1 Open this page on the computer that your iPhone is synced with
- 2 Right-click on the following link, and choose "Save As" or "Save Target As": Download, then save the file to your desktop. Once downloaded, double-click on it and iTunes will open
- 3 Plug in your iPhone - usually your phone will automatically sync
4 If your phone has automatically synced, wait for it to finish, if it didn't, you'll need to select your iPhone in iTunes:
5 Click "Tones" along the top and tick "Sync Tones" and "All Tones"
- 6 Sync your iPhone again using the new settings, and the ringtone will be imported onto your phone
- 7 Press "Settings" on your iPhone and then press "Sounds" and you'll see your ringtone settings
(Right-click, and choose "Save As" or "Save Target As")
- 1 Download the free app from the Google Play Store