As one of the fastest growing brokers in the UK, GoSkippy are committed to bringing you car insurance that is both affordable and reliable. Car insurance is a necessity, but the right policy could save you money.
GoSkippy offers car insurance with a number of policy options to suit a variety of clients and budgets. Comprehensive insurance offers the most extensive cover, ensuring you are protected against all possibilities. There are also a number of value added services such as extended warranty, or specialist insurance, which focuses on vintage and other specialised vehicles.
Get affordable insurance for your car
GoSkippy offers a range of insurance products to provide you with peace of mind. We also offer a number of optional extras such as legal expenses cover and gap insurance.
Our products have been designed to blend both affordability and product excellence. As a result we are proud to confirm that our car insurance policies are 4-star Defaqto rated.
To save you time and to help answer any questions you may have before running through an online quote or speaking with one of our sales agents, please check the following criteria.
If you need help, please call our sales team on: 0344 840 6300
To ensure our insurers and credit providers have the necessary facts to assess your insurance risk, verify your identity, to help prevent fraud, it is important that you provide accurate information. Please take reasonable care to answer all the questions honestly and to the best of your knowledge. If you don’t answer the questions correctly, your policy may be cancelled, or your claim rejected or not fully paid.
You and any other driver
- Are aged between 17-74.
- Hold a valid UK or EU drivers licence, and are permanent residents in the UK.
- Do not have any non-motoring convictions which are not spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
- Have never been refused or had special terms or cancellation imposed on previous insurance policies.
Your no claims bonus
- Has been earned in the UK from a private car policy, and is not being used on another vehicle.
- Your no claims bonus is no more than 2 years old.
- The vehicle has no more than 6 seats and all fitted in accordance with and by the manufacturer.
- The vehicle is not subject to any form of hire or lease agreement, unless such an agreement has a term of a minimum of 12 months.
- The vehicle is worth no more than £50,000.
What does Comprehensive insurance offer?
Comprehensive cover insures against any accident that you may have, whether it’s your fault or not. This includes damage caused to your car when it is unattended, such as a vandalism incident or a hit and run. However, whether or not it is your fault, claims can result in loss of No Claims Bonus, so check before you claim. Comprehensive cover also covers your legal liability to third parties (including damage to their vehicle or compensation for injuries sustained if the accident was your fault). The cover extends to fire damage to your car, or damage arising out of the theft or attempted theft of your car.
What does Third Party, Fire and Theft insurance offer?
Your legal liability to third parties is covered (including damage to their vehicle or compensation for injuries sustained if the accident was your fault). The cover also extends to fire damage to your car, or damage arising out of the theft or attempted theft of your car.
What does Third Party Only insurance offer?
Your legal liability to third parties is covered (including damage to their vehicle or compensation for injuries sustained if the accident was your fault). There is no cover for damage to your car from any cause whatsoever. This complies with the minimum legal requirements of the Road Traffic Act and very little more.
Breakdown cover provided by the RAC
We know you want great value breakdown cover from a name you can trust, which is why GoSkippy has partnered with the RAC. The RAC Patrols fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside within 30 minutes on average, so you can get back on the road, fast.
You have different levels of breakdown cover to choose from. Options include Roadside Rescue, Recovery, At Home Rescue, Onward Travel and European Cover. Simply choose the level of cover that suits you and add it onto your insurance policy.
Car insurance features and optional extras
Unlimited windscreen cover**
RAC Breakdown cover**
Up to £100 personal belongings cover**
£100,000 Legal expenses cover**
First insurance company that have made me feel important as a customer and charged me a fair price.
Shane Dolbear | Car Insurance
They offered me the best price for my bike insurance on a Yamaha YZFR.
Paul Wolfe | Bike Insurance
I chose GoSkippy motorbike insurance for my 125. I set up my insurance over the phone which was simple and easy to do, the customer service advisor was really helpful and easy to understand. The policy has a good level of cover for a very reasonable price. I haven't had any accidents or damage so can't comment on the claims side of things. Would recommend based on cost, friendly service and ease of setting up.
Zoe | Bike Insurance
I think the GoSkippy insurance are really good and helpful, any questions or queries are dealt with in a nice calm manner and always useful, a lot of my friends have been recommended by me and they also love the services go Skippy provide, keep it up go Skippy.
Leon | Insurance
Got a really good deal on my car insurance all the team was professional and it was quick and easy to set up!
Darrell | Car Insurance
£10 Amazon Gift Card Offer – Terms and Conditions
• This promotion starts on 02/06/2017 – 02/06/2018
• This offer does not apply to the renewal of your existing policy.
• You are automatically entitled to your £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card (subject to below conditions) no application is required.
• This offer is only available for GoSkippy, Car Insurance, Building & Contents Home Insurance (not available for Contents only insurance or Building only insurance), Bike Insurance and Van Insurance.
• The offer is only available by purchasing a policy online at www.goskippy.com.
• You must be 17 years of age or over and a permanent resident in the UK.
• You must not be employed by Eldon Insurance Services Limited or an affiliate, family member or professionally associated with the Company.
• One £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card per policy sold.
• The £10 Amazon gift will not be issued if the policy is cancelled with in the first 45 days from the policy start date. Following this the gift card will be sent out within 14 days. This will be sent via email from Amazon.co.uk.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• No cash alternative.
• The Promoter is Eldon Insurance Services Limited, Lysander House, Catbrain Lane, Bristol, BS10 7TQ.
**Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.